Plus White Polisher + FREE 3 Months Refill Supply of Polish and Polish Heads
Now you can have the same professional type of cleaner, brighter, polished teeth at home when you use Plus White Polisher and Diamond Bright Polishing Paste. The Diamond Bright Polishing Paste is the same, enamel safe, polishing paste used by dentists to fill in porous areas that can occur, over the years, due to diet, age, and smoking, causing yellow, dull teeth. The battery(*) operated Polisher is designed to gently polish away these built up stains to leave your teeth enamel looking cleaner and brighter than brushing alone. You’ll quickly notice smoother and brighter teeth after just one weekly use of this minty fresh paste.
The Plus White Polisher and Paste unit includes 12 scientifically formulated tooth polishing paste cups (to be used once a week) , 5 professional polishing heads to safely help remove years of surface stains so you can achieve the cleaner, brighter smile you deserve.
(*) Uses 2 AA batteries. Batteries not included
Features & Benefits:
• At-Home Professional Polishing System
• Instantly Brightens Your Teeth
• Unique Diamond Bright Polishing Paste
• Disposable Polishing Heads to Ensure Hygienic Safety
• Peppermint Flavored
• Enamel Safe Polish
Use once a week. Remember to brush daily with a fluoride toothpaste. The Polishing paste should only be used with the included Polisher. Do not use with a toothbrush or another device.
1) Twist off top of Polisher head. Insert 2 AA batteries into the Polisher (not included).
2) Attach a polishing head to the Plus White Polisher.
3) Remove foil seal of 1 Polishing Cup and press the Polisher head into the Polishing Paste.
4) Fill Polishing Head.
5) Gently press Polishing Head to teeth before starting Polisher.
6) Refill as necessary. Rinse when finished and see the difference.
7) Use the Plus White Polisher once a week for a brighter smile.
POLISHING PASTE SHOULD BE EXPECTORATED AND NOT SWALLOWED. IF PREGNANT OR BREAST FEEDING, ASK A HEALTH PROFESSIONAL BEFORE USE. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN UNDER 12 YEARS OF AGE. IN CASE OF ACCIDENTAL INGESTION OF MORE PASTE THAN USED FOR POLISHING, SEEK PROFESSIONAL ASSISTANCE OR CONTACT A POISON CONTROL CENTER RIGHT WAY. IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY SERIOUS BURNING SENSATIONS, SENSITIVITY TO GUMS, MOUTH OR TISSUE DAMAGE, STOP USE AND CONSULT YOUR DENTIST.