PLUS WHITE POLISHER + UNIQUE DIAMOND BRIGHT POLISHING PASTE Have you ever wondered how you could polish your teeth safely at-home and reduce the appearance of stains and have a brighter smile? Now you can have that experience when you use the Plus White Polisher and Diamond Bright Polishing Paste. The system contains a battery operated polisher with a guiding light and the same polishing paste action used by dentists. The minty fresh polishing paste fills in porous areas that can occur over the years due to diet, age, and smoking, causing yellow, dull teeth. The Plus White Polisher gently polishes away built up stains to leave your teeth enamel looking cleaner and brighter than brushing alone. You’ll quickly notice smoother and brighter teeth in as little as one use, thanks to the improved light refraction. The Plus White Polisher includes 12 scientifically formulated tooth polishing cups and 5 professional polishing heads to help remove years of surface stains and help you achieve the cleaner, brighter smile you deserve.
Features & Benefits:
• At-Home Professional Polishing System • Instantly Brightens Your Teeth • Peroxide-Free • Unique Diamond Bright Polishing Paste • Disposable Polishing Heads to Ensure Hygienic Safety • Peppermint Flavored • Enamel Safe Polish
FOR BEST RESULTS: Use once a week. Remember to brush daily with a fluoride toothpaste. The Polishing paste should only be used with the included Polisher. Do not use with a toothbrush or another device.
1) Twist off top of Polisher head. Insert 2 AA batteries into the Polisher (not included).
2) Attach a polishing head to the Plus White Polisher.
3) Remove foil seal of 1 Polishing Cup and press the Polisher head into the Polishing Paste.
4) Fill Polishing Head.
5) Gently press Polishing Head to teeth before starting Polisher.
6) Refill as necessary. Rinse when finished and see the difference.
7) Use the Plus White Polisher once a week for a brighter smile.
POLISHING PASTE SHOULD BE EXPECTORATED AND NOT SWALLOWED. IF PREGNANT OR BREAST FEEDING, ASK A HEALTH PROFESSIONAL BEFORE USE. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN UNDER 12 YEARS OF AGE. IN CASE OF ACCIDENTAL INGESTION OF MORE PASTE THAN USED FOR POLISHING, SEEK PROFESSIONAL ASSISTANCE OR CONTACT A POISON CONTROL CENTER RIGHT WAY. IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY SERIOUS BURNING SENSATIONS, SENSITIVITY TO GUMS, MOUTH OR TISSUE DAMAGE, STOP USE AND CONSULT YOUR DENTIST.