Bikini Zone Medicated Gel - 3 Pack
Bikini Zone Medicated Gel is specially formulated to provide fast relief from the bumps, irritation and pain that occurs in the sensitive bikini area after shaving, waxing or depilating.
Bikini Zone absorbs instantly as you apply it. You'll start to feel relief from the irritation, pain and itching immediately. After 24 hours, you'll see a noticeable difference as Bikini Zone begins to smooth away the appearance of embarrassing bumps and redness. Plus, Bikini Zone will not stain lingerie, swimsuits or clothing. Use Bikini Zone all year long to keep your bikini area skin irritation free and beautifully smooth.
- Provides a cooling sensation to soothe the skin post hair removal
- Instant relief from irritation, pain and itching
- Smoothes away bumps
- Will not stain lingerie, swimsuits or clothing
- Daily use can help keep you irritation free and smooth all year long
3 x 1 oz. tubes
Temporarily relieves pain, itching and irritation.
Adults and children over 12 years: See top of cap to open tube. Immediately after hair removal, apply Bikini Zone sparingly and only to the areas where it's needed. Repeat as necessary, but no more than 4 times daily. Continue to apply Bikini Zone as a regular part of your hair removal routine, whether you use a razor, wax or depilatory.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- Redness is present
- Irritation develops
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Benzyl alcohol, camphor, disodium EDTA, DMDM hydantoin, hexylene glycol, lactic acid, menthol, PPG-2-isoceteth-12, PVM/MA decadiene crosspolymer, salicylic acid, SD alcohol 23-A, sodium hydroxide, water (aqua).
CAUTION & WARNINGS
For external use only.
When using this product:
- Use only as directed
- Do not use before any hair removal process that involves heat or lasers
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas