Bikini Zone Medicated After-Shave Gel
Bikini Zone Medicated Gel absorbs instantly, and you'll feel relief from irritation, pain, and itching immediately. After 24 hours, you'll see a noticeable difference as Bikini Zone begins to smooth away the appearance of embarrassing bumps and redness. Bikini area irritation can occur any time, not just during swimsuit season. Using Bikini Zone regularly can help keep your bikini area irritation-free and beautifully smooth all year long. Bikini Zone Medicated Gel does not stain lingerie, swimsuits or clothing as well. Comes in 1 oz. tube. Consumers can expect the highest level of expertise and standards from Bikini Zone.
Bikini Zone enables woman to achieve smooth results and feel confident in their (smooth) skin.
Bikini Zone is the first and only brand dedicated to providing woman with solutions to the irritation, redness, and ingrown hairs associated with shaving or waxing.
Bikini area irritation can occur any time, not just during swimsuit season. Using Bikini Zone regularly can help keep your bikini area irritation-free and beautifully smooth all year long.
• Provides a cooling sensation to soothe the skin post hair removal
• Instant relief from irritation, pain and itching
• Smoothes away bumps
• Will not stain lingerie, swimsuits or clothing
• Daily use can help keep you irritation free and smooth all year long
Immediately after hair removal, apply Bikini Zone sparingly and only to the areas where it's needed. Repeat as necessary, but no more than 4 times daily. Continue to apply Bikini Zone as a regular part of your hair removal routine, whether you use a razor, wax or depilatory.
For external use only.
When using this product:
• Use only as directed
• Do not use before any hair removal process that involves heat or lasers
• Avoid contact with eyes
• Do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
• Condition worsens
• Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
• Redness is present
• Irritation develops
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.